1. Krino = Greek ( κρίνω ) : to decide, give a verdict. See Luke 7:43; Acts 15:19
2. Anakrino = Greek : ( ἀνακρίνω ) to investigate : See 1 Corinthians 2:15; 4:3
3. Diakrino = Greek : ( διακρίνω ) to discriminate, distinguish : See 1 Corinthians 11:31; 14:29
4. choq = Hebrew : ( חֹק ) formal declaration; statute : See Deuteronomy 5:1
5. shephet = Hebrew : ( שֶׁפֶט ) deeds : Exodus 6:6
6. krísis = Greek : ( κρίσις ) decisions : Revelations 16:7
7. mishpat = Hebrew : ( מִשְׁפָט ) verdict, pronounced formal decree : Psalms 36:6
8. kríma = Greek : ( κρίμα ) : damnation; condemnation : 1 Corinthians 11:29
9. kritḗrion = Greek : ( κριτήριον ) : to judge by tribunal, such as in a court of law : See 1 Corinthians 6:1 & 2
10. 1 Corinthians 6:1-3
Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, ( ἄδικος (ádikos) one who deals fraudulently with others, deceitful ) and not before the saints ( ἅγιος (hágios) holy, morally blameless, holy)?
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge ( κρίνω (Krino) the world ( κόσμος (kósmos) orderly arrangement, government, world, universe) and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
Know ye not that we shall judge angels ( ἄγγελος (ángelos) messenger, one who is sent, envoy, (a.e. Messenger of God)?
how much more things that pertain to this life.
What is meant by this saying, “Know ye not that we shall judge angels”?